By Peter G. Aitken
Great e-book if you would like a crash direction. structure used to be effortless to appreciate, and code examples that paintings to provide a greater deal with in your venture.
Read Online or Download Excel Programming Weekend Crash Course PDF
Similar microsoft books
Perfect for college kids and participants looking an creation to Microsoft Excel 2013.
The Exploring sequence charts readers past the “point and click,” assisting them comprehend WHY they use Microsoft place of work talents in addition to HOW they practice them. the most recent variation presents an easy-to-follow map via every one bankruptcy to aid readers research, research, and overview successfully and succeed during this type and past. the total technique permits scholars to map their method quick and simply in the course of the publication, concentrating on the major pursuits, and utilizing their very own effective learn behavior as a version for achievement.
The great way to profit the newest model of Microsoft workplace be aware 2007one step at a time! construct precisely the abilities you wish by way of operating at your personal velocity via easy-to-follow classes and hands-on perform records on CD.
Help a continuing Microsoft alternate Server 2007 Messaging EnvironmentGet began utilizing Microsoft alternate Server 2007 fast with aid from this easy-to-follow source. utilizing screenshots and step by step directions, Microsoft trade Server 2007: A Beginner's consultant exhibits you ways to establish trade Server, migrate from prior releases, deal with recipients, and administer garage.
- Microsoft SharePoint Technologies: Planning, Design, and Implementation
- Microsoft Excel: Formeln & Funktionen - Das Maxibuch, 3. Einführung in die Nutzung von Formeln und Funktionen
- Professional Visual Studio 2010 (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Additional resources for Excel Programming Weekend Crash Course
There are very few exceptions to this rule, which will be pointed out throughout the book. A Collection object has the Count property, Count that gives the number of objects in the collection. This is a read-only property — you can read but not change its value. There are two ways to refer to an object in a collection. One is by its numerical position within the collection; the other is by the object’s unique key. The key for a collection depends on the object it contains and is usually the piece of information that identifies an object.
The ActiveWorkbook keyword can be extremely useful. The need for ThisWorkbook, however, may not be clear. In many situations, the VBA code that is executing is located in the same workbook that’s being manipulated by the code, and there is no need for ThisWorkbook. At times, however, code that is located in one workbook is manipulating data in another workbook. When such code needs to refer to the workbook it is in rather than to the workbook that is being manipulated, it uses the ThisWorkbook keyword.
3. Click Open. Editing Tools Within an editing window, the Code Editor works like any other text editor in most respects. With it, you can move the cursor; enter and delete text; copy, cut, and paste; and so on. There are, however, some special editing features provided by the VBA Code Editor that are designed specifically to ease the task of writing VBA code. They are: ¼ Auto Syntax Check. When you complete a line of code, the Editor checks its syntax and notifies you if there is a problem; otherwise, syntax errors are caught only when the code is executed.
Excel Programming Weekend Crash Course by Peter G. Aitken