By Jean L. Bolognia MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo MD, Julie V. Schaffer MD
Dermatology, edited by means of international experts Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing clinical reference e-book that places the newest practices in dermatologic prognosis and remedy at your fingertips. It offers extra finished assurance of simple technology, scientific perform, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgical procedure than you will find in the other resource. no matter if you are a resident or an skilled practitioner, you should have the in-depth, specialist, up to date solutions you want to triumph over any problem you face in perform.
- Get standard content material updates, obtain illustrations in JPEG or PPT structure, and seek the entire contents on-line with on-the-go entry at expertconsult.com.
- Find solutions quick with a hugely straight forward, "easy-in-easy-out" layout and a wealth of tables and algorithms for immediate visible comprehension.
- Get complete publicity to middle wisdom with assurance of dermatology's complete spectrum of subspecialties.
- See simply the basic info with "need-to-know" simple technological know-how info and key references.
- Expedite selection making and make clear complicated options with logical tables, digestible paintings, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
- Visualize extra of the stipulations you spot in perform with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 medical photographs, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
- Stay on the leading edge of your box with up-to-date remedy equipment all through, in addition to an elevated specialize in sufferers with pores and skin of color.
- Get an more advantageous knowing of the rules of dermatology in pathology, the scientific environment, and dermoscopy with a totally rewritten introductory bankruptcy.
- Better understand the clinical-pathological dating of pores and skin disorder with elevated histologic coverage.
Bolognia's Dermatology is the final word multimedia reference for citizens in education AND the skilled practitioner.
Read Online or Download Dermatology: 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 3e PDF
Best dermatology books
Phototherapy exemplifies clinical drugs. the foremost advances have resulted from potent collaborations among uncomplicated researchers and clinicians. This ebook is directed to clinicians and simple researchers who're attracted to present and rising implementations of phototherapy. it will probably function an introductory reference and a textbook for complex undergraduate and graduate classes in clinical physics and biomedical engineering.
Lately the call for for rejuvenating remedies for the face has grown dramatically for either women and men. along that call for, a large choice of remedies have developed, and a mix of alternative remedies can frequently lead to a lot better development than single-treatment ways.
This publication is a brief reference consultant to the hot, extra customized ways to the administration of pores and skin problems that experience emerged due to growth in our figuring out of the genetic historical past and pathophysiology of pores and skin illnesses and the range of mechanisms underlying their scientific heterogeneity.
With Lookingbill and Marks' ideas of Dermatology, fifth version, you could fast be certain your diagnoses for even the main tough dermatologic stipulations! Written via Dr. James G. Marks, Jr. and Dr. Jeffrey J. Miller, this hugely visible advisor presents the foundational details you must establish the total variety of dermis diseases - all in a constant, quick-reference layout excellent to be used in scientific perform.
Additional info for Dermatology: 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 3e
G. g. purpura fulminans, purpura due to calciphylaxis [Fig. 7]; see Ch. 22). The latter pattern reﬂects occlusion of the cutaneous vasculature12. It also important to note if the cutaneous lesions are in a linear array. The lesions may follow Blaschko’s lines, which reﬂect patterns of embryonic development (see Fig. 1)13, or they may be conﬁned to a dermatome, which represents an area of skin whose innervation is from a single spinal nerve (see Fig. 14). g. g. herpes zoster [see Fig. 6]), there is often a characteristic midline demarcation.
An example of a favored distribution pattern is inverse pityriasis rosea in which lesions occur primarily in the axillae and groin rather than on the trunk. Although a sound explanation for these phenomena is not currently available, it is still important to be aware of their occurrence18. Temporal Course Fig. 8 Koebernization (isomorphic response) of lichen planus secondary to trauma. As a result, the lesions have a linear configuration. On occasion, lesions have an unusual, even “unnatural”, shape that corresponds to an external (exogenous) insult, such as allergic or irritant contact dermatitis (Fig.
13B). Morphologically, this pattern may be subdivided into primarily vacuolar (degeneration of basilar keratinocytes with little or no inﬂammation; Fig. 15) versus primarily lichenoid (with lymphocytes directly engaged in the destruction of basilar keratinocytes; Fig. 16), but frequently there is overlap between these two categories. g. ﬁxed drug eruption), that does not mean it must resemble lichen planus clinically. g. solitary lichenoid keratosis and melanoma, B Fig. 14 Perivascular dermatitis.
Dermatology: 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 3e by Jean L. Bolognia MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo MD, Julie V. Schaffer MD