By Henry Han O.M.D., Glenn Miller M.D., Visit Amazon's Nancy Deville Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Nancy Deville,
The better of jap and Western medication in an integrative therapeutic process for the brain, physique, and spirit.
Now, for the 1st time, a Western general practitioner and a physician of Oriental medication mix the unheard of technological advances of the West with the unequalled knowledge and therapeutic contact chinese language natural medication presents for lots of ailments and stipulations that elude smooth medication. historic Herbs, smooth drugs demonstrates the numerous very important, powerful methods chinese language drugs and Western medication can supplement one another in treating every thing from bronchial asthma and insomnia to psychological ailment and melanoma. This obtainable, entire consultant deals many informative and enlightening case reports and up to date details on:
• How integrative medication combines the simplest of Western pharmacology and japanese herbology
• How integrative drugs is helping struggle the ailments and health problems of our time, together with bronchial asthma, bronchial asthma, and persistent fatigue syndrome, and eases or even reverses signs of arthritis, diabetes, melancholy, osteoporosis, AIDS, center illness, and cancer--often with out part effects
• How chinese language medication will help realize symptoms ahead of an illness
becomes a crisis
• the significance of Western recommendations in diagnosing severe diseases
• Why chinese language drugs deals the simplest remedy for lots of chronic/recurrent health problems
• Restoring crucial stability to the 5 full of life Systems--the center, Lung, Spleen, Liver, and Kidney Energies
• The 8 ideas of natural Therapy--how herbs paintings on your physique
Plus illuminating discussions of the elemental rules of chinese language drugs, in addition to nutrients treatment recipes, diagrams, glossaries of clinical phrases and herbs, source listings, and masses extra that will help you tailor an integrative overall healthiness routine that's good for you.
Read or Download Ancient Herbs, Modern Medicine: Improving Your Health by Combining Chinese Herbal Medicine and Western Medicine PDF
Best alternative medicine books
Следующая из книг для практиков массажа. На этот раз, в продолжение темы лечения "Trigger Points", мной выкладывается книга Бони Праден, система которой носит название МАЙОТЕРАПИИ (мышечной терапии) и включает в себя как техники, выполняемые терапевтом, так и упраженения для самостоятельного выполнения пациентом.
A finished advisor to what’s what and what works in complementary medication, this specialist consultant cuts in the course of the jargon and offers you the proof in regards to the possible choices. even if you have an interest in keeping your common overall healthiness or relieving the indications of a selected grievance, this e-book outlines all the remedies to be had to you – from acupuncture via therapeutic meals to yoga and therapeutic massage - and tells you what every one remedy is best for, how one can move approximately discovering a practitioner and what to anticipate from a session.
An easy-to-follow, reassuring and accountable advisor that indicates how one can use hypnotherapy to spot and conquer bad modes of considering, take care of emotional matters, enhance functionality, and banish undesirable conduct. even if you’re looking to triumph over nervousness or melancholy, increase your functionality professionally or in my opinion, reduce weight or beat an habit, hypnotherapy may help make the alterations you will have.
- 600 Aromatherapy Recipes for Beauty, Health & Home
- Trying to Give Ease. Tommie Bass and the Story of Herbal Medicine
- Ayurveda Made Modern: Political Histories of Indigenous Medicine in North India, 1900-1955
- Ear Acupuncture: A Precise Pocket Atlas, Based on the Works of Nogier/Bahr
- Southern Folk Medicine
- Trigger point therapy for foot, ankle, knee, and leg pain_ a self-treatment workbook
Extra info for Ancient Herbs, Modern Medicine: Improving Your Health by Combining Chinese Herbal Medicine and Western Medicine
Traditional Chinese medicine continues to integrate mind, body and spirit in a true spiritual sense, relying on an ancient form of meditation called Qigong to build self-awareness, unity of mind and body and ultimately enlightenment. The school influenced by the Communist regime in China uses Chinese medical modalities such as herbal medicine and acupuncture in more of a nuts-and-bolts fashion. Eschewing a belief in spiritual unity, this more clinical practice of Chinese medicine views the mind/body connection in a more scientific and psychological manner.
The Gray Zone of Health If you are in the “gray zone” of health, your body's defense can be strengthened with Chinese herbs before you develop chronic or recurrent illnesses such as colds, flu, bronchitis or headaches 9. Mental Illness, Anxiety and Depression Chinese medicine believes that the mind and body are intimately entwined and interactive PART THREE Modern Plagues 10. Adrenal Burnout/Kidney Energy Deficiency Combining Chinese and Western medicines to rebalance your stressed-out body 11.
Descending. Qi passes down metabolic waste and toxins for elimination, and can also deliver nutrients as it descends. Inward/Outward. Qi supports and strengthens your body through inward movement. Qi disperses nutrients and expels toxins through outward movement. Circulating. Qi circulates. In other words, Energy or the Life Force circulates within your body. The basic functions of Qi Powers the circulation of Energy. Qi is the source of the dynamics within your body. Regulates the Energy movement.
Ancient Herbs, Modern Medicine: Improving Your Health by Combining Chinese Herbal Medicine and Western Medicine by Henry Han O.M.D., Glenn Miller M.D., Visit Amazon's Nancy Deville Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Nancy Deville,